Al Geemi & Partners Contracting Company L.L.C was established in Abu Dhabi in 1979 and this year, we celebrate 30 years of successfully serving the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We are a General Contracting Company that is classified under “Special Category: Roads, Bridges and Buildings”, the highest category by the U.A.E Government, and have played a prominent role in the construction of some of Abu Dhabi’s most fundamental infrastructure and prestigious buildings.
We specialize in Infrastructure, Buildings and Electromechanical works and have continuously met the challenging demands of various Civil Engineering projects that cover all aspects of the construction industry value chain in the following fields:
- Infrastructure projects such as Roads, Bridges, Landscaping, Sewerage, Water, Drainage and Power Networks, Substations, Pump stations and Street Lighting
- High Rise and Public Buildings
- Commercial and Industrial Buildings and Theaters
- Residential Buildings and Villas
- Airports & Seaports including Control Tower Buildings and Equipment
- Electromechanical Works for Buildings, Ports, Stadiums and Theaters
Throughout our history, we have cultivated strong relationships with a select group of clients such as the Government of Abu Dhabi and its various departments, the UAE Armed Forces, the Department of Presidential Affairs, ADNOC, ADNOC FOD, ADCO, and Sorouh Real Estate, to name a few. We are capable of undertaking projects with values up to US $1 Billion.
Through determination, consistency in fulfilling our clients’ wishes, and solid relationships with our clients and suppliers, Al Geemi & Partners has successfully served Abu Dhabi for 30 years.