To manage construction work on site and ensure that all works and activities are according to the Client’s Specifications and within the required time frame. Responsible for ensuring that the Project Quality Plan is correctly implemented on site and that all workers are adequately trained before performing any activity. Direct control over Project Engineers, Site Engineers, Foremen, Charge hands and laborers. Reports to Project Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years of experience with a major contracting company, preferably in Infrastructure, Roads and Bridges
- Minimum of 7 years experience in U.A.E
- Experience in District Cooling is an advantage
- Well versed in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Must have good communication skills and be a team leader
Only candidates with a transferrable visa will be considered.