Plan and oversee the entire program of work including labor, resources, equipment, technical challenges, and specifying the time frame required for the project. This includes monitoring progress and cash flows on a weekly and monthly basis, and updating the project schedule accordingly. Reports to Planning Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a major contracting company, preferably in Infrastructure, Roads and Bridges
- Minimum of 5 years experience in U.A.E
- Well versed in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Must be familiar with Primavera 3 and 6
Only candidates with a transferrable visa will be considered